Do you do private party transfers?


Yes. We will process private party transfers. We will also accept shipment from online retailers. However, please contact us PRIOR to shipping those items, we must have an incoming record and provide a copy of our FFL to the seller. We can also ship items for the same $50 transfer fee plus the actual cost of shipping.

We no longer do private party semi-automatic rifle transfers to/from Non Washington Residents.

Visit our Transfers page to watch a short tutorial video and get started with your transfer.



Recent Posts